Las Vegas, Nevada

Preston Rezaee is a divorce attorney in Las Vegas who works at a place called "The Firm" on Charleston Blvd.I went to Mr.

Rezaee when I was served with divorce papers. I met with Jacqueline Martinez his secretary, but everyone made it seem like she was the actual attorney. The Firm advertises "flat fees" on all their services but then they tack on extra charges.

Even on his Facebook he talks about how he has a flat fee bankruptcy but leaves out the part about how there is an extra $300 in filing fees and more if you are married and even more if you have a business.So his "flat fee" is a bunch of ***.

Had an Experience with Preston Rezaee?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

McCullough And Mitchell - CONSUMERS BEWARE! McCullough & Mitchell Orlando Lawyers, steer clear! McCullough And Mitchell "We were directly solicited by letter from this firm and it's partner Timothy McCullough who is the older lawyer in the firm. So we get a letter from this guy..." Read more I Would Not Hire, Nor Recommend Arbitration Mediation Conciliation Center! No Way! A Big Scam And RipOff! Arbitration Mediation Conciliation Center "I had an Arbitration Meeting with Mr. Thomas Craigo very recently in November of 2016 against Pro Comfort Air Systems and we were in his office for nearly two full..." Read more Harcus Sinclair Billed for GBP 1 Million in damages to the work of a Spiritual Master Harcus Sinclair "I can share that the matter is of yet unresolved with Harcus Sinclair. The core of the dispute was when I was threatened by them with harm and loss (including..." Read more Finn Law Group - Tom Finn, Attorney - Hilton Head Island  ***USE CAUTION*** Finn Law Group "This so-called attorney attempted to intimidate me based on the false allegations of his personal friend, Paulette Elaine Rocco Gosden Tumbarello. She is a real estate broker in Hilton..." Read more A Brighter Tomorrow - Yelp Sucks A Brighter Tomorrow "I sent in a negative review about Yelp not being available to customers but being available 24-Hours a day to people who spend money on advertising money. The sales agents..." Read more Mercari - They do NOT care about YOU Mercari "Please remember, the Mercari team does not give 0 F***''s about you, always know this. I (was) a seller. I sold tons of stuff. I wrapped my packages in pink..." Read more Done Com - Poor customer service and unprofessionalism Done Com "We engaged done.com for replacing toilet seats and faucets in multiple bath rooms at our home in December. The service technician came late for appointment and left after two hours...." Read more Bacteria/fungus INSIDE FERRERO ROCHER 2017 Ferrero Rocher "Got a box of ferrero rochers on the 21st of July (expire September 2017) in Australia. Took a *** out of one of them so it spilt in half then..." Read more