Preston Rezaee is a divorce attorney in Las Vegas who works at a place called "The Firm" on Charleston Blvd.I went to Mr.

Rezaee when I was served with divorce papers. I met with Jacqueline Martinez his secretary, but everyone made it seem like she was the actual attorney. The Firm advertises "flat fees" on all their services but then they tack on extra charges.

Even on his Facebook he talks about how he has a flat fee bankruptcy but leaves out the part about how there is an extra $300 in filing fees and more if you are married and even more if you have a business.So his "flat fee" is a bunch of ***.

Had an Experience with Preston Rezaee?

Comments

Cohen Grossman Attorneys At Law - Kevin Vorhis Cohen Grossman a weak attorney who missrepresented me Cohen Grossman Attorneys At Law "I contacted the Cohen Grossman Law firm at 350 N Lake Destiny Maitland, Florida 3275. I spoke to Mr. Grossman about my former employer not paying me my last two..." Read more The Mcmillan Law Firm - Scott McMillan Law Firm - La Mesa - Malpractice The Mcmillan Law Firm "Scott McMillan, La Mesa, was fined WITH his client by San Diego Superior Court for almost $16,000 and is now fighting a losing battle in the Court of Appeal Case..." Read more Claery And Green - Bad!!!*** Claery And Green "*** this firm all the real reviews are the one star all the 4 stars are people they know !!! ALL they do is charge charge charge don't contact you..." Read more The Mcmillan Law Firm - Scott McMillan Law Firm La Mesa The Mcmillan Law Firm "Another of, literally dozens of appeals and writs filed by McMillan-Law-Firm in La Mesa, Scott McMillan and Michelle Volk, where the Court of Appeal DENIED the petition after forcing the..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more Hewlett Packard - Product falling apart! Hewlett Packard "I bought a HP Laptop this past January ( less than a year) and about a month ago the USB port and the SD card port both stopped working on..." Read more Thrifty Propane - Problem with delivery driver's capabilities and Thrifty's no response attitude. Thrifty Propane "I have, for the last 2 years, had a delivery driver that either can't backup the truck properly or simply doesn't care where he puts it. The first episode was..." Read more